OEM Office Small Business Edition 2003 SP2 FR Win32
Solve the challenges of running a small business with Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003, the personal and business productivity solution. Use this collection of familiar, integrated, and easy-to-use programs to help manage customers and sales opportunities more effectively, create impressive sales and marketing materials in-house, and handle e-mail messages and share information efficiently and more securely.
Connect to Customers
Use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager to track and manage business contacts, accounts, and sales opportunities.
• Gather customer information in one place. Consolidate all activity related to your accounts, business contacts, or sales opportunities in one place. E-mail messages, appointments, phone calls, tasks, notes, and files can be easily associated with the appropriate account, contact, or business opportunity.
• Track business opportunities. Follow up on sales leads and track business opportunities more consistently throughout the sales cycle. The Business Opportunities component of Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager contains important information such as sales cycle stage, revenue potential, and the probability of converting the opportunity to a sale.
• Expedite sales and status reporting. Spend less time reporting sales and account status information. The Business Reports component of Business Contact Manager filters and summarizes account, business contact, and business opportunity information by running one of 20 customizable reports, which can be exported to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 or Microsoft Office Word 2003 for further formatting and analysis.
• Manage customer information the easy way. Get started immediately by using the familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface, which you and your staff already know. By using Business Contact Manager, you can spend less time working with software and more time where it counts—working with customers.
Note> Business Contact Manager functionality is not enabled when Outlook 2003 is used with Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft Small Business Server.
Create Impressive Sales and Marketing Materials
Reduce your marketing costs and save time by using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 to help create and publish impressive sales and marketing materials in-house for print, Web, e-mail, and presentations.
• Reduce marketing costs. Avoid the costs and lengthy lead times of outsourced sales and marketing materials. Publisher 2003 can help you create professional-looking sales and marketing materials—without having to learn how to use software created for professional designers.
• Project a professional image. Create your own sales and marketing materials that have the polished look and feel of even your largest competitor. For higher-quality and larger-quantity printing, support for CMYK (cyan-magenta-yellow-black) composite postscript can make pre-press work with commercial printers faster and easier.
• Stay in touch with customers. Communicate with customers through professionally-designed e-mail messages and Web sites—easily and without going over budget. Create and send attractive messages or newsletters that look great whether your recipient is using Outlook, Outlook Express, or other popular e-mail clients and Web-based services such as Microsoft Hotmail and AOL mail. Give your business a presence on the Web with the new Easy Web Site Builder wizard and other enhancements. Note The Send E-Mail feature in Publisher 2003 requires Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 or later.
Connect to People and Information
Use Outlook 2003 to efficiently handle the increasing volume of e-mail, protect your computers and network from junk e-mail messages and virus attacks, and share information with business partners, customers, and employees.
• Manage the flood of e-mail. Handle e-mail more efficiently and respond to changing business conditions more quickly with the enhanced Outlook 2003 e-mail capabilities. Improvements such as the Reading Pane, Mail Desktop Alert, Quick Flags, and Search Folders can help you spend less time reading, organizing, searching for, and responding to e-mail.
• Protect your business from junk e-mail messages and viruses. Meet the challenges posed by junk e-mail messages and viruses—even if your business lacks a dedicated IT staff. Junk e-mail filtering and improved content blocking can help reduce the amount of junk e-mail messages that you and other employees receive. Improved integration of third-party anti-virus software and e-mail attachment blocking can help reduce the risk of virus threats and the time and money lost to virus attacks.
• Share information more efficiently with colleagues and customers. Work together more efficiently with other employees, business partners, and customers by using shared workspaces—Document Workspaces and Meeting Workspaces. These Web sites can help you spend less time in meetings and reduce the risk of rework or miscommunication by providing a centralized repository for contact information, files, scheduling, and project and meeting planning information. Note Shared workspaces require Microsoft Windows Server 2003 running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services.
Do More with Enhanced Programs
The expanded capabilities of each program in Office Small Business Edition 2003 can help everyone in your business be more productive and communicate with impact. The following entries describe some of the new or improved functionality.
• Excel lists. More easily structure worksheet data such as customer, product, or sales data. Perform calculations on the list, and then print, chart, or transform the data into charts and tables.
• Powerful statistical analysis. New tools such as colinearity detection, calculations of sum of squared deviations, and normal distributions and continuous probability distribution functions give deeper insight into your business data.
• Business Contact Manager. Store, track, and report your customer and supplier information and sales opportunities in a single location using this Outlook 2003 add-on.
• Junk e-mail message control. Divert unwanted messages to a special folder. Trusted sender lists enable you to receive e-mail messages from only known or trusted individuals and organizations.
• Meetings Workspaces. Organize, share, and archive all meeting-related communications, files, and logistics in these secured, centralized online shared workspaces. Note Meeting Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services.
• Support for digital multimedia presentations. Expand your multimedia resources and create more compelling results with sophisticated playback controls, a wide range of static and streaming audio/video formats, and full-screen video presentations during slide shows.
• Package for CD. Make your presentations more portable by burning presentations onto a CD, which can be carried easily or handed out to customers. You can also include the free PowerPoint 2003 viewer on the CD for people who do not use Microsoft Office.
• Tablet PC digital ink support. Mark up presentation slides as if they were paper. By writing on the slide with a digital pen, you can capture ideas and information by taking notes. Also make drawings or notes on slides during the presentation and save the annotated slides for later use.
• Catalog Merge. Merge pictures and text from data sources, such as spreadsheets or databases, to create new publications with multiple records for each page.
• Easy Web Site Builder. Quickly and easily get your business on the Web. Just choose your functional requirements for the site, and Publisher 2003 can help you build a Web site with the appropriate pages.
• Templates. Find hundreds of commonly used business publication templatesâincluding newsletters, postcards, flyers, Web sites, e-mail announcements, and other publications.
â¢ Research task pane. Have instant access to electronic dictionaries, reference materials, and online research sites, without having to exit your document.
â¢ Assistance on Microsoft Office Online. Find updates, time-saving how-to articles, and user assistance materials on Office Online, which continually updates its articles from requests and problems forwarded by other Microsoft Office users. Note Office Online functionality requires a connection to the Internet.
â¢ Document Workspaces. Share, modify, and review Word 2003 documents in real time with team members. These collaboration Web sites can help eliminate version control problems and inefficient, review-by-handoff procedures by providing team members with centralized workspaces. Note Document Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services.
Microsoft OEM Office Small Business Edition 2003 SP2 FR Win32, 1 license(s), French, CD, 380 MB, 256 MB, Pentium III 450 MHz
Microsoft OEM Office Small Business Edition 2003 SP2 FR Win32. License quantity: 1 license(s). Language version: French, Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 380 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Pentium III 450 MHz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP.